Insufficient lubricant causes the turbocharger damaged
The lubricant of turbocharger has the lubricating and cooling function. The cooling system function will be affected if it is lack of lubricant, which will also causes a overheat turbocharger issue and a broken shaft, bearings, etc. Meanwhile, The rotor dynamic balance will be influenced, finally, causing the turbocharger damaged.
The following conditions result in insufficient oil supply:
- Result in coking and loss of function: 1. Failure to change lubricants
- use bad quality lubricants below the CD level
- The diesel engine suddenly stops after a heavy load, causing heat, causing the rotor and bearing to overheat and coke, damaging the supercharger.
- After the start-up, run at idle speed, immediately load, or replace the supercharger without pre-lubrication, resulting in lack of oil in the rotor, friction, damage to the supercharger.
- The oil inlet pipe or lubricating oil is clogged, the lubricating oil pump is faulty, or the lubricating oil pressure is low.
Learn to protect your turbocharger, less issues will be bothered you. If there is really an issues with your turbo charger, please don’t buy the whole turbo to replace. Because it also could be the turbo actuator issue. Less money will be spent if it is the actuator problems.
Sacer is a professional turbo charger actuator supplier, which is committed to developing close partnerships with turbo customers, enabling them to minimize-time-to market, and maximize ROI
h as , We could provide actuator replacement for BMW,AUDI,FORD and so on. We also have turbo charger actuator for Cummins, Such as , DAF . If you need turbo charger actuator , please contact us.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +86 755 22200020